Sunday, November 7, 2010

Thank You Card


I made this card for my co-worker and his wife who had me over to their house for a party on Friday night. I used last year's retired In-Colour, Crushed Curry cardstock, which I LOVE, and retired DSP Razzleberry Lemonade. I created the butterfly using the Tim Holtz Fanciful flight die. I love the layered effect of this die, it is so amazing, I am excited about using it with some funky materials such as metal. I used the gold glitter from the Fine Galaxy glitter on the body, and the Elegant Thank you stamp with Rich Razzleberry Ink, and Rich Razzleberry and Whisper White cardstock. The butterfly looks really cool popped up on dimensionals. I'm so thrilled with how this card turned out, it was hard to send... but I put it in the mailbox this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment