Monday, May 18, 2009

Cat's Meow

Ok, I finally got my photos organized - here is the first one. This is one of the only non-Stampin' Up! cards I have made, and really, if SU had some cat sets I would be all over them! Here's hoping for some in the new catty! Anyhow, back in December I was sitting around browsing through all the fabulous cards on Splitcoaststampers and I came across this card, which inspired me to pop over to Pink Cat Studios website for a look see.

Long story short, I indulged in some retail therapy, purchased a cute kitty cat stamp set, and created this card. I coloured it with Stampin' Write Markers, and embossed in black. The base colour is real red and the yellow is summer sun. The embellishments are filigree designer brads and circle fire rhinestone, and styled silver hodgepodge hardware. I really love how this card turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment